AW: (RADIATOR) AuthBy External und CHAP

Burkhard Bartelt Burkhard.Bartelt at NETUCATE.com
Thu Apr 4 04:18:52 CST 2002

Hello Hugh,

we use an API in our external modul to access a SQL-Server Database. The
passwords are encrypted in this DB. But we have to put a cleartext password
as input to this API (a dll). The API handles the decryption of the
cleartext password. I think, the authgeneric.pm handles the encryption of a
CHAP password. But is does not work and no error occurs in the logfiles
trace level 4.

How can we configure, that RADIATOR only accept PAP Athentication?

Thanks
Burkhard.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au