(RADIATOR) Setting dictionary for TNT MAX6000

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Apr 3 21:54:23 CST 2002

Hello Chairath -

You should always start with the standard Radiator dictionary ("dictionary")
and add or delete entries as required. The standard dictionary already
contains the "old-style" Ascend attributes, however if you are seeing log
messages about vendor attributes not found for vendor 529 (Ascend), then you
should replace the Ascend attributes with the vendor specific ones from the
file "dictionary.ascend2".

Which attributes are used depends on what software version you are running on
the Max (they changed to using vendor specifics a couple of years ago).

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au