(RADIATOR) Help Required

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Sep 26 03:05:43 CDT 2001

Hello Wasim -

You can use the RewriteUsername construct to maniplulate the username in
whatever way is required.

For example if your users file contains only UPPER CASE NAMES, you could do
the following:

	RewriteUsername tr/a-z/A-Z/

Have a look at section 6.4.19 (and others) in the Radiator 2.18.4 reference
manual.

hth

Hugh

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au