(RADIATOR) AuthBySQL

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Sep 25 22:51:13 CDT 2001

Hello Paulo -

You will need to configure your Handlers for the different requests.

<Handler Acct-Status-Type = Start>
    <AuthBy SQL>
        AccountingStartsOnly
</Handler>

<Handler Acct-Status-Type = Stop>
    <AuthBy SQL>
        AccountingStopsOnly
</Handler>

Note that is would be much simpler to just use AccountingStopsOnly in a
single AuthBy SQL clause.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au