(RADIATOR) Feature Request - Shutdown hook

John Coy jcoy at anc.net
Tue Sep 25 06:01:48 CDT 2001

> In any case, it is easy enough to add a ShutdownHook, so I will do that
> in a  minute and I'll send you the patches (and I'll also send them to
> Mike so he  can add the code to the distribution for the next release).

This is *exactly* why you guys rule and why your software and support
remains top knotch!  Where else can you have a public forum with direct
access to the developers who actually care enough to read and respond to
EVERY SINGLE MESSAGE.  It's unreal!

Kudos to you guys -- keep up the excellent work.

John

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au