(RADIATOR) Accounting Table

GwangHee Yi gwanghee at neworbit.net
Mon Sep 24 16:10:06 CDT 2001

Dear,

I want to store cdr into mysql accounting table without authentication.
I changed  a little bit from sql.cfg.
I have generated tables with mysqlCreate.sql
When I run radius, I got exact log file but accounting table is empty.
What's wrong?

The below is configuration.

Thanks,

####################################

Trace 0
Foreground
LogStdout
LogDir          .
DbDir           .

AuthPort        1812
AcctPort        1813

# You will probably want to change this to suit your site.
<Client DEFAULT>
        Secret  xxxxxxxxxxx
        DupInterval 0
</Client>

# This will authenticate users from SUBSCRIBERS
<Realm DEFAULT>
    <AuthBy SQL>
        # Adjust DBSource, DBUsername, DBAuth to suit your DB
        DBSource        dbi:mysql:radius
        DBUsername      xxxxxx
        DBAuth          xxxxx

        # You may want to tailor these for your ACCOUNTING table
        AccountingTable ACCOUNTING
        AcctColumnDef   USERNAME,User-Name
        AcctColumnDef   TIME_STAMP,Timestamp,integer
        AcctColumnDef   ACCTSTATUSTYPE,Acct-Status-Type
        AcctColumnDef   ACCTDELAYTIME,Acct-Delay-Time,integer
        AcctColumnDef   ACCTINPUTOCTETS,Acct-Input-Octets,integer
        AcctColumnDef   ACCTOUTPUTOCTETS,Acct-Output-Octets,integer
        AcctColumnDef   ACCTSESSIONID,Acct-Session-Id
        AcctColumnDef   ACCTSESSIONTIME,Acct-Session-Time,integer
        AcctColumnDef   ACCTTERMINATECAUSE,Acct-Terminate-Cause
        AcctColumnDef   NASIDENTIFIER,NAS-Identifier
        AcctColumnDef   NASPORT,NAS-Port,integer
        AcctColumnDef   FRAMEDIPADDRESS,Framed-IP-Address
    </AuthBy>
    # Log accounting to the detail file in LogDir
    AcctLogFileName /var/radius_log/radius.log
</Realm>

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au