(RADIATOR) handler matching

Billy Li billyl at unitechnetworks.com
Sun Sep 23 23:20:04 CDT 2001

Dear All,

I have face a problem that I use MAX TNT to connect with the radiator, now,
several problem exist ...

1. when I enable DNIS require, I can rather put the two handler in the cfg
file like that ...

<handler called_station_id =  xxxx>
         <AuthBy TEST>
         </AuthBy>
</handler>

<handler called_station_id = xxxx, calling_station_id = yyyy>
         <AuthBy FILE>
                 Filename xxxxx
         </AuthBy>
</handler>

this would make when the called ID =xxxx, it will only choice the least
match handler to handle the request ... can I make it use the Max match to
handle the request so that I can auth by called-station, calling station
and user/pass ??

2. when I enable the clid-auth-mode = clid-first in the MAX TNT, I modify
the config file like that ....

<Handler Called-Station-Id = xxxx>
         <AuthBy FILE>
                 Filename /etc/users
                 AddToReply Service-Type=Framed-User,Framed-Protocol=PPP
        </AuthBy>

</Handler>

and in /etc/users, I set

yyyyyyy Password = "Ascend-CLID"
                 Ascend-Require-Auth = Require-Auth,

as I have set "Require-Auth" in the users file, but whatever I type in the
users file, it can let me in ....

anyone have suggestion for me ??

thanks

regards,