(RADIATOR) Inquiry

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Sep 20 19:50:16 CDT 2001

Hello Dave -

It looks to me like the ACCTSESSIONID field is not big enough in your
database. The standard SQL creation scripts that we supply set this field to
30 characters, and the string that is shown below is over 30 characters long.
Therefore you will need to make this field larger - perhaps 50 characters.

hth

Hugh

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au