(RADIATOR) Called-Station-Id

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Sep 19 19:14:49 CDT 2001

Hello Rolando -

You are correct. Calling-Station-Id is the phone number of the caller
(source), and Called-Station-Id is the number that is being called
(destination).

If you are only getting "000" as the Called-Station-Id, it is either because
your telco does not provide the number when the call is received (you may
have to ask them to turn this feature on), or as you say it may be a problem
with your NAS (check with your vendor).

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au