(RADIATOR) Realms

Jesus Duarte jduarte at cnnw.net
Mon Sep 17 19:08:36 CDT 2001

Hello,

	I am trying to authenticate users under three criteria.  The
default works but there are other realms that we use when our
reseller customers and even our own customers authenticate through
third party modem aggregations.

	All but one realm , "cnnw", are in one MySQL database and "cnnw"
is on another BSDi server using the UNIX password file and an older
version of MERIT AAA Radius.  I have set up the server with MySQL as a
client in the MERIT AAA server.  Does what I have here seem like it will do
the trick or am I going in the wrong direction?

<Realm DEFAULT>
        <AuthBy RADMIN>
                DBSource        dbi:mysql:radmin:localhost
                DBUsername      xyzxyz
                DBAuth          verysecret

</Realm>

<Realm ipns.com>
   <AuthBy RADMIN>
                DBSource        dbi:mysql:radmin:localhost
                DBUsername      xyzxyz
                DBAuth          verysecret
</Realm>

<Realm rmwt.com>
   <AuthBy RADMIN>
                DBSource        dbi:mysql:radmin:localhost
                DBUsername      xyzxyz
                DBAuth          verysecret
</Realm>

<Realm cnnw>