sa.login=DEFAULT

baker baker at q80.net
Fri Sep 14 06:09:13 CDT 2001

Currently i am testing Radiator with Emerald on MIcrosoft SQL server. I have
have seen how powerfull is the product. But simply i am not Perl programmer
otherwise, the software is just great. I facing problem with:
1- Realm Default
with defualt the sa.login= Default for some errors not all ( such as the over
 login limit).

2-The online users dont ever match up with the NAS users online. I have added
 SNMP and
added the directionry and NASTYPE With The SNMP Agent And SNMPGET ..
i am missing anything esle or its bad luck ...

thanks for your help..

Ba

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au