(RADIATOR) Radiator 2.18.4 unstable

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Sep 11 01:01:21 CDT 2001

Hello Quintin -

On Tuesday 11 September 2001 12:43, Quintin Lam wrote:
> Hi Hugh,
>
> After upgraded to Radiator2.18.4 and put it into production, I notice that
> the Radiator will be down without reason and core dump.  How can I check
> what the problem is? Is the core file useful for analysis?

You should always test new software before putting it into production.

I suspect you have not installed the Digest-MD5 prerequisite before trying to
run Radiator. You can easily see what is happening by first of all running
the test suite during installation. Then you can run Radiator interactively
from the command line to see what startup messages you get.

And finally, a trace 4 debug from Radiator will show us exactly at what point
Radiator fails.

hth

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au