(RADIATOR) Cisco VPN 3005 - Radiator communication

Forbes Mike Mike.Forbes at Colorado.EDU
Fri Sep 7 11:11:40 CDT 2001

I have tested a VPN 3005 to radiator.  I only have done it for users for
IP Sec so far, not the group it is still internal.

For users, I added auth server under config->user managament->groups->
highlight the group and modify auth server.  Then under group modify,
click  the IP Sec tab, click Authentication Radius.  This worked for
me.  I have yet to put the group onto radius yet.

Mike Forbes

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au