(RADIATOR) 2.18.3 & EAP

Anne Bennett anne at alcor.concordia.ca
Thu Sep 6 05:51:00 CDT 2001

Hugh,

> My apologies, but I am still unclear as to what you are trying to do.
>
> From what you describe below, I understand you to mean that you want the
> wireless base station to point to the ACS, which then points to Radiator,
> which then authenticates from a UNIX box.
>
> Is this correct?

Essentially yes: the wireless base station points to the ACS/Windows
box, which then points to Radiator running on my Unix box, and Radiator
authenticates based on flat file information.

Plain old flat file authentication works as expected based on tests
with radpwtst from "localhost".  What I need to know is whether Radiator
will be able to respond correctly to the queries sent by the ACS/Windows
box on behalf of the wireless base station, and if so, what additional
configuration items are needed for that client (or the associated realm).

Anne.
--
Ms. Anne Bennett, Senior Analyst, IITS, Concordia University, Montreal H3G 1M8
anne at alcor.concordia.ca                                        +1 514 848-7606
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au