Strange Problem

Ujwol Manandhar ujwol at kopila.mos.com.np
Thu Sep 6 01:04:42 CDT 2001

Hi,
  We're having strange problem with the Radiator. Since two three weeks,
this problem is occuring. We are using Radiator with Auth Sql.
  Since few days, at times, Radiator behaves strangely. While
authentication, it works fine for different parameters as time left,
expiry checking, check block time, but the valid uses do not
authenticate.In log it says Bad encrypted Password even if the password is
correct. It's surprising cause the cpu load and everything is
normal.During such situation, Cpu load used by radiusd is obviously high.
But when I restart the Radiator, it's fine once again.
  I'm lost. Anyone has any idea about this?
Regds,
Ujwol Manandhar
Mercantile Communications Pvt Ltd
P.O.Box 876