(RADIATOR) remote radiator restart

Mariano Absatz radiator at lists.com.ar
Wed Sep 5 12:22:45 CDT 2001

Hi,

I am running Radiator 2.18.2 on a couple of Sun Netras (Solaris 8)
authenticating against an Oracle database (on yet another Netra).

We developed a web based front end for administration of the users in the
Oracle database on a Sun Ultra 10 (also Solaris 8) with Apache and embedded
Perl.

The point is that, for instance, when I try to invoke a restart script
through ssh, I get the following error:

Doing it so through rsh, it works but it locks the connection (and anyway,
I'd rather not have rshd running on the server.

On the other hand, the manual states that through the SNMP agent I can
restart Radiator, but I don't know how. Am I missing something? (I think this
would be the cleanest method to do it).

--
Mariano Absatz
El Baby