(RADIATOR) PostAuthHook Stopped Working

Robert Thomson sirrmt at dingoblue.net.au
Wed Sep 5 04:05:00 CDT 2001

Hi Jason.

I've noticed that PostAuthHooks can be fairly temperamental.

You should add to the top of your postauthhook file:
    use strict;
    use warnings;

Don't forget to do
    perl -c "file.pl"
to syntax check it.

One of the reasons I've noticed for silent failures on PostAuthHooks are
undeclared variables.  If you've added a new variable somewhere, or used
a temporary variable without a my declaration, that could be it.

use strict && use warnings are always a good idea.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
    Robert Thomson.

begin  Separovic, Jason quotation:

--
Vundan lokon protektis, alian difektis.
		-- L.L. Zamenhof, "Proverbaro Esperanta" (1905)
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au