(RADIATOR) unclas mysql socket file

Ron Hensley ronh at intercom.net
Sun Sep 2 23:00:41 CDT 2001

Hugh: Ive sent about 3 unsubscribe requests and I keep getting messages
and no messages back from the MajorDomo server one way or another.
Can you please remove me? I'm no longer employed where I was so no longer
have use of keeping uptodate on Radiator.

Thanks much

Ron Hensley  (ronh at intercom.net) CCNA #10082337