(RADIATOR) Radiator behaviour as Proxy radius server

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Oct 25 19:50:17 CDT 2001

Hello Abdul Rehman -

When you configure Radiator to operate as a radius proxy, it will send all
radius requests to the radius target including authentication and accounting.
If you wish to record the accounting records locally as well, that is very
easy to accomplish. Here is an example:

# define AuthBy clauses

<AuthBy RADIUS>
	Identifier ProxyToTarget