(RADIATOR) a little help for the new guy...

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Oct 25 18:55:14 CDT 2001

Hello Mike -

I will need to know a bit more about what you mean below.

And can you also tell me what platform you are running on?

There is a very extensively documented example configuration file in the
distribution in the file called "radius.cfg" that you should have a look at.
It contains example configurations for just about everything that Radiator
can do.

You should also read the relevant RFC's and the Radiator reference manual
that are contained in the "doc" directory in the distribution (rfc2865.txt,
rfc2866.txt and ref.html).

If you can provide me with a clear description of your requirements and
operating environment I am always happy to help.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au