Fw: (RADIATOR) Email only access

Tito Macapinlac titomac at aebc.com
Wed Oct 17 16:23:58 CDT 2001

I add the following to the reply attribute for the user.  we're also using
hiperarc

PW_USR_IFilter_IP="020 ACCEPT udp-dst-port=53;030 ACCEPT tcp-dst-port=25;040
ACCEPT tcp-dst-port=110;050 DENY;"

It alllows packets to udp-port 53 (DNS requests), tcp-ports 25 and 110
(SMTP/POP3 port) and deny all the rest.

Hope this helps

Tito