(RADIATOR) IP allocation

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Oct 17 00:02:13 CDT 2001

Hello AbdusSami -

On Wednesday 17 October 2001 00:30, Mohammed AbdusSami wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I had a typical requirement. If a user comes from one NAS server with realm
> r1 radiator should allocate IP and if he comes from other NNAS server with
> same realm i.e r1 then NAS server should allocate IP for that user.
>
> Is it possible. If yes please quote one example.

# define Client clauses

<Client n.n.n.n>
	Identifier NasWillAllocate
</Client>

<Client m.m.m.m>
	Identifier RadiatorWillAllocate
</Client>

# define Handlers

<Handler Realm = some.realm, Client-Identifier = NasWillAllocate>
</Handler>

<Handler Realm = some.realm, Client-Identifier = RadiatorWillAllocate>
</Handler>

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au