(RADIATOR) Help with Proxy

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Oct 16 23:38:09 CDT 2001

Hello Oscar -

The attribute that you are looking for is this:

VENDORATTR 429      Terminal-Type                   0x9823  string

It is contained in the file "dictionary.usr" in the Radiator distribution.

If you are going to be using these attributes, you should edit the standard
"dictionary" file with your favourite text editor and cut and paste the
additional USR attributes from "dictionary.usr".

Note that you should always start with the standard dictionary and add (or
remove) attributes to it as required.

Also note that the vendors are constantly adding dictionary definitions and
it is a real challenge for us to keep the dictionary(s) up to date.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au