(RADIATOR) Email only access

John Coy jcoy at anc.net
Mon Oct 15 16:26:08 CDT 2001

I'm assuming that this is a problem for you because you share your UNIX
password files between your RADIUS server and your e-mail server.  That
being the case, here's how I handled it before I switched to SQL
authentication for RADIUS.

I set usernames that are e-mail only to be in a different UNIX group.  I
then used the group as a RADIUS check item (which Radiator can do quite
easily).

Unfortunately I don't have a sample configuration since I no longer do
this.  It's pretty straight-forward, however.

John

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au