(RADIATOR) multiple portlimit checks

Utku Er erutku at netone.net.tr
Sat Oct 13 12:50:56 CDT 2001

I successfully implemented sessiondatabase sql, authby portlimitcheck... I will have multiple customers with multiple realms, each
having different limits for different nasses. Thats also ok, I do that with the sessiondatabase, changed the AddQuery etc, I have
realms, nasses in my sessiondatabase sql.

its flawlessly working but I have a question:

When configuring a REALM I am defining a auth by PORTLIMITCHECK and some CountQuery...
I want to have portlimit of 10 users for the realm1.com
AND also want to limit simultaneous use of users in this realm to 1
user1 at realm1.com should login only once, while there can be 10 max users from realm1.com

These are working separately but  how can I put multiple checks for this realm ? Radiator first should check if user1 at realm1.com has
a session, and then it should check if realm1.com realm has reached 10 users... and maybe some other checks...

I read the mailing list archives and cannot find something related...

thanks,

Utku Er
NetOne

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au