(RADIATOR) 2 servers running radiator

Ivan Arias i.arias at mail.infochan.com
Thu Oct 11 10:30:59 CDT 2001

Hello everyone
I  have a problems
I have 2 radiator radius server running in to different servers (both
running solaris 2.6 intel platform )
Radius (A) is primary authentication server for all my NAS client and Radius
(B) is primary accounting server and secondary authentication server for all
my NAS.
I am using snmpget to check Simultaneous-Use

It is not working properly.. Because still user with this restriction
(Simultaneous-Use =1)can connect to the system more than one time ..

Any ideas

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au