(RADIATOR) Realm help needed

Jeffrey Wheat jeff at nt.cetlink.net
Tue Oct 9 08:26:39 CDT 2001

Hugh,

Thanks for the reply. Actually my usernames do not have
mailto: tags on them. That is my stupid outlook client
feeling the need to html'ize everything. Anyway, I have
tried a few different things including downcasing the
entire string: RewriteUsername tr/A-Z/a-z/ which will
work until it attempts to match a <Handler> at which
point the original string is applied to the matching
code. So once again I am forced to use many different
handlers to match the realm name. All in all, what I
am ultimately attempting to accomplish is to have all
my accounting records stored into my database, using
single rows for both the start and stop record.

Regards,
Jeff