(RADIATOR) AuthBy RADIUS

Chris M chrism at peakpeak.com
Mon Oct 8 21:49:53 CDT 2001

For a given realm, I need to proxy the RADIUS requests off to a remote
server not on our network. So <AuthBy RADIUS> will do that.

But what I'd like to do is store the accounting records in a SQL database on
the local RADIUS server, not just blindly forward them off.

So would nesting AuthBy SQL clauses inside the AuthBy RADIUS clauses
accomplish this, or would this filter out the accounting records without
passing them to the remote radius server?

Thanks,
Chris

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au