(RADIATOR) Attibute Value Pair for Priv_lvl

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Oct 1 20:23:56 CDT 2001

Hello Amy -

This doesn't really have a radius equivalent (as far as I know), however
there are lots of things that you can do with Cisco's using the "cisco-avpair
..." construct, so you should check with Cisco what is possible. You should
also be aware that there are *major* differences in radius/cisco-avpair
support in the *many* different IOS versions.

YMMV

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au