(RADIATOR) Unix Passwords

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Oct 1 04:00:07 CDT 2001

Hello Ricky -

I don't quite understand your question, sorry.

If you want to use the shadow file, you can either use an AuthBy UNIX clause
and point it at the shadow file directly, or you can use an AuthBy SYSTEM
(possibly with the UseGetspnamf parameter).

Have a look at sections 6.25 and 6.36 in the Radiator 2.18.4 reference manual.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au