(RADIATOR) Re: FW: Cisco "Packet of Death" = Radius "Disconnect-Request"?

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Fri Nov 30 00:27:24 CST 2001

Hello Dave -

I don't know why your mails have not appeared on the list, and Mike
is away for a couple of weeks so I can't check with him why not.

In answer to your question, yes the Disconnect-Request is what is
being refered to and yes you can use radpwtst to send a
Disconnect-Request to a NAS.

--

NB: I am travelling this week, so there may be delays in our correspondence.