(RADIATOR) Re: (RADMIN) Re: Please help.

Paul paul at level9.net
Thu Nov 29 20:00:56 CST 2001

Sam,

In your Radiator directory there is a directory called 'goodies', in there
you will find a file called 'ansiCreate.sql'.

If you run that in you Oracle database it will create the default tables for
Radiator.

Read it carefully first so you understand what it does.

Also download the manual:

http://www.open.com.au/radiator/ref.html

Its very well written and will answer most of your questions - as a  user I
have found it very useful :-)

Good luck!

Paul