(RADIATOR) Please help.

Paul paul at level9.net
Tue Nov 27 23:25:57 CST 2001

Hi Sam,

Pretty sure that you need to use a capital 'O'....

e.g.
DBSource DBI:Oracle:sid

Thanks,

Paul

Dear Genius,
I am trying to config. a radiator (2.19-demo)  using <AuthBy SQL> in order
to contact to a Oracle 8.1.7(the oracle and the radiator are on the same
machine.)  However, I did not succeed. I've got the following errors when
performing a command "buildsql -dbsource dbi:oracle:rad -dbusername
oracle -dbauth passwd".
Errors: [install_driver(oracle) failed: Can't locate DBD/oracle.pm in @INC
(@INC contains:
            /usr/perl5/5.00503/sun4-solaris /usr/perl5/5.00503
/usr/perl5/site_perl/5.005/sun4-solaris
            /usr/perl5/site_perl/5.005 .) at (eval 21) line 3.
            Perhaps the DBD::oracle perl module hasn't been fully installed,
            or perhaps the capitalisation of 'oracle' isn't right.
            Available drivers: ExampleP, Oracle, Proxy.
             at ./buildsql line 82]
p.s. I've also complied and installed DBI (DBD-Oracle-1.12) and DBD (
DBI-1.20)  successfully using sunwork shop c compiler.
Platform: Solaris 8
Machine:  Sun Microsystems Ultra 5
cpu:        333 MHz
Ram:        128M
Thanks a lot for paying attention and so much appreciate.
--
Best Regards,

Sam Cheung
E-mail: scheung at asl.com.hk