(RADIATOR) Radiator -> Freeradius

Mark Constable markc at renta.net
Thu Nov 22 01:34:03 CST 2001

Yo people, I have a wierd problem with a Radiator instance
proxying thru to a freeradius server. Tests using the
freeradius "radtest" program work OK and Optus wholesale
port access to this freeradius server also work fine, but,
when dialing-in to the NAS that first talks to Radiator
then proxies the request thru to freeradius, we are seeing
what appears to be a secret mismatch problem (usernames
and passwords are confirmed to be correct using the "radtest"
program). The secrets both ends have been triple checked.

I guess I am asking if anyone else is using Radiator along
with freeradius, and if so, would you mind if I compare
notes ?

--markc
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au