(RADIATOR) Framed Route Question

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Nov 15 19:47:22 CST 2001

Hello Brian -

On Friday 16 November 2001 12:19, Brian Morris wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have a client who I wants two non-contiguous c-class networks routed to
> them (say 203.1.1.0 and 202.2.2.0)
>
> Can anyone please tell me the framed-route reply command I would need to
> return to them.
>
> Currently, I return ...
>
> Idle-Timeout=0,Framed-IP-Address=203.n.n.n,Framed-Route="202.1.1.0
> 255.255.255.0 203.n.n.n 1"
>
> This works for the 203.1.1.0 range, However, I am not sure how I would add
> the second framed-route for the second range - is it simply an additional
> framed-route reply or do I incorporate it into the first reply??

This is from rfc2865.txt (included in the "doc" directory in the Radiator
distribution):

5.22.  Framed-Route

   Description

      This Attribute provides routing information to be configured for
      the user on the NAS.  It is used in the Access-Accept packet and
      can appear multiple times.

Of course you will have to check that your NAS actually does the right thing.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au