(RADIATOR) HydraRADIUS

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Nov 15 17:43:51 CST 2001

Hello Ricardo -

As you already use Radiator extensively, you should be aware that you can
also use the load-balancing modules included in Radiator to build your own
radius load balancer(s). Have a look at the AuthBy ROUNDROBIN, AuthBy
VOLUMEBALANCE and AuthBy LOADBALANCE modules described in section 6.43 in the
Radiator 2.19 reference manual. A couple of old Pentiums running Linux or
FreeBSD would do the job nicely.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au