(RADIATOR) AuthBy GROUP - AuthBy RADIUS

Benny Chee bennyc at magix.com.sg
Thu Nov 15 04:35:55 CST 2001

hi,

	i have the following situation:
	i m acting as a radius proxy that proxies all request from my NAS, however, my customer requires me to point authentication and accounting to different servers and vice vesa if anyone fails.

	authentication - 10.0.1.2:1645 (primary)
	authentication - 10.0.1.3:1645 (secondary)

	accounting     - 10.0.1.3:1646 (primary)
        accounting     - 10.0.1.2:1646 (secondary)

	i have come out with the config as shown below, but it's not working out well. Any idea?

<Realm DEFAULT>
        RewriteUsername s/^([^@]+).*/$1/
        AuthByPolicy ContinueUntilAccept
        <AuthBy GROUP>                          # 1st group
          AuthByPolicy ContinueAlways
          <AuthBy RADIUS>
            NoForwardAccounting
            Host 10.0.1.2
            Secret secret
            AuthPort 1645
          </AuthBy>
          <AuthBy RADIUS>
            NoForwardAuthentication
            Host 10.0.1.3
            Secret secret
            AcctPort 1646
        <AuthBy GROUP>                          # 2nd group
          AuthByPolicy ContinueAlways
          <AuthBy RADIUS>
            NoForwardAccounting
            Host 10.0.1.3