No subject

Mustafa Mal mustafamal at q8online.com
Wed Nov 14 09:47:24 CST 2001

Hi Hugh,

      I want to configure Radius so that the users are given extra session
time during off peak hours.

Eg. If the session time in the database is two hours, then during off peak
hours, the session time should be two hours and during peak hours the
session time is two hours.

      Can Radius be configured for accomplishing this or do I have to modify
the query. The Database is in MySql.

Thanks

Mustafa

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

Platypus, Freeside, TACACS+, PAM, external, Active Directory etc etc
on Unix, Win95/8, 2000, NT, MacOS 9, MacOS X
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au