(RADIATOR) loadbalancing LNS

TRUONG, Vi-thang Vi-thang.TRUONG at 9telecom.fr
Fri Nov 9 08:17:40 CST 2001

I'm asking for example like the loadbalacing of servers (AuthBy ROUNDROBIN)
if RADIATOR can in the futur make a loadbalancing of SQL tables.
So we can have a table containing for the user at realm.com a reply Attribute
containing the LNS1 IP and in an another table for the same user at realm.com a
reply Attribute containing the LN2 IP.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au