(RADIATOR) loadbalancing LNS

TRUONG, Vi-thang Vi-thang.TRUONG at 9telecom.fr
Fri Nov 9 04:21:19 CST 2001

Hi,

I have this issue : to make a L2TP tunnel between a LAC and a LNS, I use
Radius reply Attribute to give to the LAC the IP of the LNS when
authenticating a user. Many LAC accept to do do loadbalancing: just what I
have to do is to give for example two LNS IP in the reply Attribute.
But some LAC can't do that: I can just put one IP LNS int the reply
attribute.
So I want the RADIATOR to do the job to loadbalance between LNS1 IP and LNS2
IP giving in the reply Attribute.
Is there in RADIATOR a nice way to do that?

Thanks for your help.
Vi-Thang.
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au