(RADIATOR) LDAP question, non password authentication

Forbes Mike Mike.Forbes at Colorado.EDU
Wed Nov 7 21:00:19 CST 2001

This question may be answered in the mail lists that I am sorting through.

I am authenticating passwords through kerb5 with the perl mod in radius

<Realm DEFAULT>
        <AuthBy PAM>
        Service radiusd
        </AuthBy>

What I need to do are  additional LDAP lookups for a
attributes.

Note, we will not be authenicating passwords to the LDAP
server, just searching for attributes. It looks like I will have to use
6.35.13 SearchFilter for this, am I correct?

And do I then have set a flag that is drops through more than one authby?
I am thinking there would be the AuthBy PAM for the krb authentication and
then the AuthByLDAP for the LDAP search?

Am I on the right track here?

Thanks,

Mike Forbes
University of Colorado Boulder