(RADIATOR) run external command from hook

Arwin Knöps arwin at infopact.nl
Wed Nov 7 07:40:30 CST 2001

Hello,

I need to execute an external script for some of our users, but i'm not sure
how to do this.
I was thinkeing to do something like this:

In the users-file add an extra reply-attribute for the users we have to run
the script for.
Then use a postauthhook to check this attribute and run the external script.
The script doesn't return anything it just has to be executed after the
users have connected.

Is this possible and if not what is the best way for doing this?

Thanks in advance,

Arwin Knöps

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au