(RADIATOR) Simultaneous Use Problem

'Tunde Ogedengbe tunde at linkserve.net
Tue Nov 6 06:02:59 CST 2001

The Simultaneous Use feature does not seem to be working.  We have set the
DefaultSimultaneous-Use to 1 but we still many times multiple connection on
our system.  What is the problem?
We see access denied for exceeding simultenaous-use in the log file sometime
but the failure rate is very high.

'Tunde Ogedengbe
Linkserve Limited
Plot 308, Adeola Odeku Street