(RADIATOR) If available in Radonline

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Sun Nov 4 14:10:56 CST 2001

Hello AbdusSami -

At 18:50 +0300 01/11/4, Mohammed AbdusSami wrote:
>Dear Hugh,
>
>Yes, I checked it, I am getting stop records. For every few request of stop
>records it is not deleting from Radonline table & not changing the state to
>1 in RADPOOL statble. So can you suggest how can I fix this problem.

I will need to see a copy of the configuration file (no secrets)
together with a trace 4 debug showing the problem. Without this I
cannot suggest how you might fix it.

>And also how can i make sure that NAS is getting cleared successfully.

It is the NAS itself that drops the call - this is what causes an
accounting stop record to be generated. You will have to check on the
NAS to see what it is doing.

NB: I am travelling this week, so there may be delays in our correspondence.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au