(RADIATOR) If available in Radonline

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Sun Nov 4 00:16:06 CST 2001

Hello AbdusSami -

At 12:35 +0300 01/11/4, Mohammed AbdusSami wrote:
>Dear All,
>
>Once the user disconnected, if it is still showing in radonline table. Does
>it create the problem  to reconnect, and maxsession is 1.

If the entry for the user is still in the session database, then yes
there will be a problem. The session database must be maintained
correctly for simultaneous use to be useful. You should check to make
sure your are receiving the accounting stop records from the NAS, as
these are what cause the user's entry to be removed from the session
database.

NB: I am travelling this week, so there may be delays in our correspondence.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au