(RADIATOR) Defaultsimultaneoususe 1 not working

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu May 31 18:21:17 CDT 2001

Hello Anton -

As usual, without a copy of the configuration file and a trace 4 debug from
Radiator showing what is going on, it is impossible to say.

Some guesses would include: incorrect spelling (if what you show below has
been cut and pasted), incorrect placement (DefaultSimultaneousUse is an
AuthBy parameter), or users including different case letters and/or domain
suffixes in their usernames.

You might also have a DEFAULT user entry that is accepting the user even if
the DefaultSimultaneousUse parameter is set, or the individiual user entry
may have a Simultaneous-Use entry set.

hth

Hugh

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au