(RADIATOR) LDAPSDK and Radiator 2.18.1

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed May 30 19:57:00 CDT 2001

Hello Julio -

Many thanks for posting this information - its very interesting.

I have also forwarded this to Mike so he can fix the module.

From: Hugh Irvine <hugh at open.com.au>
To: Steve Phillips <steve at nz.asiaonline.net>, radiator at open.com.au
Subject: Re: (RADIATOR) AuthBy NT and static IP's
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 11:01:18 +1000
Sender: owner-radiator at open.com.au

Hello Steve -

You will need to use cascaded AuthBy clauses and a users file:

# define AuthBy clauses

<AuthBy FILE>
	Identifier CheckFILE
	Filename ....
</AuthBy>

<AuthBy NT>
	Identifier CheckNT

# define Realms or Handlers

<Realm ....>
	AuthBy CheckFILE
</Realm>

Then in the users file you would have this:

# users file

DEFAULT  Auth-Type = CheckNT

user1  Auth-Type = CheckNT
	Framed-IP-Address = x.x.x.x ,