(RADIATOR) timestamp ?

chairarth chairath at lensodatacom.co.th
Tue May 29 23:20:15 CDT 2001

Hi Tim,

As your suggestion , I cann't  change datatype of TIME_STAMP field
(located on SQL Server 7) from int to datetime cause it shows error
message " Conversion form 'int' to datetime is not supported on the
connnected database server" .

Anyway if we can change TIME_STAMP formaty ,  can RAmin List Usage
still show sessions  correctly (I'm not sure that it will take effect to
Radmin Scripts e.g. listUsage.pl or not)

Thanks
Chairath