(RADIATOR) Does anyone have a radacct.cgi

Miguel A.L. Paraz map at internet.org.ph
Mon May 28 23:06:22 CDT 2001

Does anyone have a radacct.cgi that eliminates duplicate accounting records?

I started working on this for the different queries by using a hash to
track down if the session was seen already.  However in the default query,
we have this SQL statement:

my $q = "select USERNAME, sum(ACCTSESSIONTIME),
sum(ACCTINPUTOCTETS), sum(ACCTOUTPUTOCTETS)
from $DBTableName group by USERNAME";

which aggregates the session time and others by username.  Has anyone
"unrolled" this SQL statement yet?  If not, we will do that here.  Thanks.

--

http://www.internet.org.ph			.PH is PHilippines not PHone!
Philippine Internet Resources			http://www.phildac.org

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au