(RADIATOR) Bad authenticator in request from DEFAULT ?

Pascal Robert pascal at team.inter.net
Mon May 28 12:16:40 CDT 2001

Hi,

I installed Radiator demo and started doing heavy usage testing.  Every
logging is working fine but each request returns:

Mon May 28 12:47:24 2001: WARNING: Bad authenticator in request from DEFAULT
(154.11.30.136)

And at the same time, all local requests are working but proxing don't work,
this is related ?

| Pascal Robert                               Inter.net Canada |
| Gestionnaire technique de projets /Technical Project Manager |
| <http://www.ca.inter.net/>            pascal at team.inter.net  |

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au